Dr. Theodore Sgambati MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

February 19th, 2016
Dr sgambati is cranky and needs to retire, I don't appreciate the nasty remarks made about my 92 yr old mother when shes sick and admitted to the hospital

November 11th, 2014
Staff can be discourteous. Doctor helped me a lot and really seems to care.

October 13th, 2014
I am a new patient. The office is friendly and I didn't have to wait long. I thought the Doctor did an excellent job. I will continue to see Doctor Sgambati as I was very comfortable with the experience.

July 18th, 2014
went into Dr.Sgambati's office for a routine physical. I had done reasearch on some health issues I have been having before my visit. I have been experiencing symptons for some time now. The Dr. Seemed uninterested and distracted from the beginning. It was like running through a check list. I felt embarrassed and timid. This is not how a doctor should make you feel. I bought up my concerns to the Dr. And he gave me a one sentence response that my mother could of told me. This about a serious quality of life issue with my body and my digestive system. He made no referral or offer of a referral to any other specialists. I took notice that he did mot make eye contact with me once. This was the worst expierence I have had with a doctor. I am not one to complain. This to me was inexcusable. I left his office worse than when i went in. In laimens terms he pretty much gave me zero medical advice and totally ignored my questions and thoughts. Very upset with this medical "professional".

September 20th, 2011
when I got a lime decease DR. Sgambati diagnosed me without a blood test having a tuberculosis, lost a lot of time waiting for a negative test result, only when I was partially paralyzed, and came with my own diagnosis, i convinced them I did not have a TB. In this area the first test with high fever, even a headache should be a test for a lime decease.