A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Shapiro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Shapiro, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Childhood Schizophrenia
- Developmental Disorders
- Language Development Disorders
- Language Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Panic Disorder
- Parenting Issues
- Personality Disorders
- Pervasive Child Development Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Shapiro MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Theodore Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Theodore Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Shapiro practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.