Learn more about Dr. Theodore Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Shapiro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Shapiro, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Childhood Schizophrenia
- Depressive Disorder
- Developmental Disorders
- Language Development Disorders
- Language Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Panic Disorder
- Parenting Issues
- Personality Disorders
- Pervasive Child Development Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Shapiro MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Theodore Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Theodore Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Shapiro practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.