Learn more about Dr. Theodore Shively:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Shively, Geriatrician, Emergency Physician, Family Physician, Urgent Care, Pediatrics, Gynecology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Critical Care
- Depressive Disorder
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hospice Care
- Preventive Medicine
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shively graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shively has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore William Shively DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Theodore W. Shively practice?
- Dr. Theodore Shively has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Shively practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Novi Family Physicians and Novi Osteopaths.