Learn more about Dr. Theodore Shively:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Shively, Geriatrician, Emergency Physician, Family Physician, Urgent Care, Pediatrics, Gynecology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shively
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shively Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Critical Care
- Depressive Disorder
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hospice Care
- Preventive Medicine
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shively graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shively has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore William Shively DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Theodore W. Shively practice?
- Dr. Theodore Shively has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Shively practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Novi Family Physicians and Novi Osteopaths.