Dr. Theodore Shively, DO
Geriatrician, Emergency Physician, Family Physician, Urgent Care, Pediatrics, Gynecology
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent bedside manner, concern, and total care. show details Excellent bedside manner, concern, and total care.
by A Pt and Medical Professional on Apr 30th, 2015

My husband and I have been seeing Dr Shively since 02/2014, it is easy to get in to see him, or pick up RX's, sometimes the phones are busy, but the office staff are always professional and courteous. Dr Shively uses the whole body approach, not just medication for the symptoms. I value his opinion, and appreciate his timely responses for my calls or patient portal messages. Amanda, Dr Shively's MA, is the most Friendly, inviting, efficient and professional MA I have met. I trust my health care in their hands. From the front desk to the MA's, they truly are amazing. Thank you for Above Average Care and support!

Are you kidding. show details Are you kidding.
Sep 24th, 2013

Doesn't have good follow up .

Great physician! show details Great physician!
Oct 31st, 2012

My entire family have been patients of Dr. Shively for over 10 years. He is a great physician; dedicated, caring, and a great story teller! Sometimes it takes a while to be seen by Dr. Shively, but he spends a lot of time to go over your medical concerns, so he is definately worth the wait!!

Always the staff never the doctor show details Always the staff never the doctor
Jun 10th, 2012

Love Dr. Shively, not fond of the accuracy of staff, gave me an appt on doctors day off, called in the wrong script, never got my last blood tests posted, been asking them to correct a medication that they have listed incorrectly in my chart for more than a year, staff will bruise you up drawing blood, still waiting for the check for fibromyalagia I wanted over a year ago, has electronic chart that is not working half the time, and when there are mistakes on it, good luck getting them changed.

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
Feb 13th, 2011

I first met Doctor Shively and he took excellent care of my mother who was confused. He is very patient and thorough.

Feb 6th, 2011

Doctor Shively is wonderful. He is the first doctor I have ever met that listens to you and works to find the cause forthe symptoms. I refer everyone to his office. He treats my whole family

Nov 4th, 2010

He was creepy, unprofessional and I would never errr go back. He didn't follow up with blood tests when I td him I had a fever and sore throat for a week. I ended up going to another dr. Who did take blood and it was strep throat and bronchitis. Very uneducated.

Aug 20th, 2010

Caring doctor who does not turn to pills unnecessarily and is willing to work with his patients and to listen to their symptoms and concerns. Very easy to talk to.

by Thomas on Mar 10th, 2010

Having lived in two different countries and multiple states, I never expierenced a better family doctor like Shively.

Best fo the Best in Novi show details Best fo the Best in Novi
by Rick in Novi on Mar 1st, 2010

I have been a patient of three Family Practice Drs in the Novi area, the shift being caused by Insurance, not choice. Dr Shively is the best Dr I have seen in my 61 years. He is thourogh adn extrememly knowlegable. He alsways takes watever time is necessary to discuss your condition, the course of treatment and the why for each step. I have been seeing Dr Shively for 15 years now adn I highly recommend him to you as the best of the best.