Theodore W Shively, DO
Geriatrician, Emergency Physician, Family Physician, Urgent Care, Pediatrics, Gynecology
Video profile
Prime Care of Novi PLLC
39555 W 10 Mile Rd
Ste 302
Novi, MI 48375
248-426-7200
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Are you kidding.  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2013

Doesn't have good follow up .

|  Great physician!  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2012

My entire family have been patients of Dr. Shively for over 10 years. He is a great physician; dedicated, caring, and a great story teller! Sometimes it takes a while to be seen by Dr. Shively, but he spends a lot of time to go over your medical concerns, so he is definately worth the wait!!

|  Always the staff never the doctor  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2012

Love Dr. Shively, not fond of the accuracy of staff, gave me an appt on doctors day off, called in the wrong script, never got my last blood tests posted, been asking them to correct a medication that they have listed incorrectly in my chart for more than a year, staff will bruise you up drawing blood, still waiting for the check for fibromyalagia I wanted over a year ago, has electronic chart that is not working half the time, and when there are mistakes on it, good luck getting them changed.

|  Excellent Care  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2011

I first met Doctor Shively and he took excellent care of my mother who was confused. He is very patient and thorough.

Feb 6th, 2011

Doctor Shively is wonderful. He is the first doctor I have ever met that listens to you and works to find the cause forthe symptoms. I refer everyone to his office. He treats my whole family

Nov 4th, 2010

He was creepy, unprofessional and I would never errr go back. He didn't follow up with blood tests when I td him I had a fever and sore throat for a week. I ended up going to another dr. Who did take blood and it was strep throat and bronchitis. Very uneducated.

Aug 20th, 2010

Caring doctor who does not turn to pills unnecessarily and is willing to work with his patients and to listen to their symptoms and concerns. Very easy to talk to.

by Thomas on Mar 10th, 2010

Having lived in two different countries and multiple states, I never expierenced a better family doctor like Shively.

|  Best fo the Best in Novi  |  show details
by Rick in Novi on Mar 1st, 2010

I have been a patient of three Family Practice Drs in the Novi area, the shift being caused by Insurance, not choice. Dr Shively is the best Dr I have seen in my 61 years. He is thourogh adn extrememly knowlegable. He alsways takes watever time is necessary to discuss your condition, the course of treatment and the why for each step. I have been seeing Dr Shively for 15 years now adn I highly recommend him to you as the best of the best.