A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Small is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Small, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Small has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Robert Small MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore R. Small practice?
- Dr. Theodore Small has 1 office location.
- Dr. Theodore Small practices Surgery near , .