A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Small is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Small
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Small Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Small, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bariatric Medicine
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Small has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Robert Small MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore R. Small practice?
- Dr. Theodore Small has 4 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Small practices Surgery near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL and Dunedin, FL.
See Clearwater Surgeons.