A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Staahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Staahl is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Staahl graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Staahl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Edmund Staahl MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore E. Staahl practice?
- Dr. Theodore Staahl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Staahl practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Otolaryngologists and Modesto Surgeons.