Dr. Theodore Stamatakos MD Patient Reviews

3.6

February 19th, 2016
I would have Dr Stamstakis as my primary care doctor if he did that.

August 7th, 2014
Patient
Doctor Stamatakos was a great Doctor. I had a Kidney Stone and quite pain for awhile. The Doctor knew what had to be done for this and resolved it within a few days. Kudos for getting me back to work of off to travel for my business. :)

December 11th, 2013
Thankful patient
My husband and I have both been patients of Dr. Stamatakos. I also sent a very close friend of ours to his office. He showed nothing but consern, respect and overall care for all of us. I battled with kidney stones for months, and he personally talked with me on the phone and ran only the necessary tests I needed and stayed with me to rule out any possible issues concerning all my questions about tests, drugs, procedures and overall care. He is knowledgable and does care about his patients. He wants to find your issues and quickly provide you with the best possible care. The staff is fantastic.

July 16th, 2012
Could not help but feel the only thing he wanted to do was a biopsey,I probably need one but am going to seek a second opinion, I just did not feel comfortable with him, bedside manner? I think not.

December 8th, 2011
Anxious to do prostate biopsy, so I got a second opinion. All I had was a prostate infection, cleared up with antibiotic. Terrible bedside manner!

February 2nd, 2011
Poor opinion of you and your doctorinf skills. Perhaps you should have chosen the profession of an undertaker or something more appropriate. One that does not require a bedside manner, compassion for your patients, or vast knowledge of how to keep someone alive. I will NEVER grace your doorway again and I feel sorry for those who do.

July 15th, 2010
Extremely caring doctor
I was referred to Dr. Stamatakos after having an ultrasound for an abdominal problem. He was extremely thorough in checking my ultrasound and immediately ordered a CT scan to further investigate the problem. He was very caring and informative concerning my results and called my home after hours to give me positive news so that I would not worry overnight. I would recommend him to anyone. He is a wonderful doctor.

April 28th, 2010
I really felt like Dr. Stamatakos wanted nothing more than to medicate my chronic cystitis with unhealthy amounts of anit-biotics, instead of looking for the cause of the problem to fix it. He would literally come in for 5-10 minutes, ask a few questions I've heard from the nurse, and then prescribe me more anti-biotics and tell me to come back in 6 months