Dr. Theodore Stathos MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 11th, 2015
Its interesting that the negative reviews have been removed but the positive ones remain. I will watch to see if this is shared.

October 28th, 2015
Awesome
Dr. Ted was like a dog with a bone figuring out our daughters problem. He has an incredible bedside manner and really seems to care about his patients. Very busy but worth the wait

July 4th, 2014
He was one of the best doctors I have ever had. He was kind, and caring. Dr. Stathos took the time and actually listened to what my problems were, and he would help me in every way possible. He really cares about his patients. Not only was he amazing, but his staff were great as well. They were kind to all the patients and very caring.

March 2nd, 2012
Dr. Stathos is the exemplary model of modern day physician. He is responsive, generous with time, wise beyond expectations and made me feel comforted with a very challenging medical condition with my child. I am greatly indepted to him and his staff for the care provided. Thank you Dr. Stathos. You are my hero!

February 7th, 2012
Excellent doctor!
Dr. Stathos spent a huge amount of time with us during our initial and follow up visits. He answers all questions, took time to explain current research, and interacts so nicely with children! We feel so lucky we had the opportunity to meet with him. An incredible doctor!

November 9th, 2011
Listens to the patient
Dr. Stathos is compassionate and intelligent. He diagnosed my daughter after many other drs failed to do so. She started feeling immediate relief after the proper treatment was begun. Dr. Stathos did not blame the patient's physical symptoms on a mental problem, as 2 other GI drs did. He looked at the facts and her entire medical history, instead of engaging in cognitive dissonance. He also has a good sense of humor, which has nothing to do with his skill as a dr, but it certainly makes the visit less stressful. My only complaint is about his office staff. Staff members are courteous. However, it is very difficult to get through to Dr. Stathos by phone, and going through so many "middlemen" to get an answer to a question has resulted in some miscommunications.

August 3rd, 2011
Most exceptional Dr. ever!!!
Dr. Ted,Was the most personable, caring, concerned, professional, Dr. we have ever met!! With our son we have been around a lot!! His expediency with our situation was so impressive and such an answer to our prayers for our son's situation!!Very thankful Parents!!

June 9th, 2009
AMAZING doctor
Dr. Stathos diagnosed my son after one visit, and saved him from a very invasive and life altering surgery! He is a God-send and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

September 5th, 2008
Fantastic, amazing
Dr. Stathos, is fantastic, diagnosed all my children when others like childrens hospital could not. he is caring toward my entire family, listens to all my concerns and answers all my questions, I would recommend him to all, I will only see Dr. Stathos

May 30th, 2008
I'm not important enough.
Dr. Stathos is kind and listens to what we have to say, but after ten visits still hasn't figured out what is going on with our child, but agrees something is not right. His staff is AWEFUL. They never relay my messages and never follow through with what they say they will do, until we've repeatedly pestered them. This is the weakest part of Dr. Stathos' practice and reflects on him since he's hired his staff.

March 11th, 2008
Dr. Stathos is great
Dr. Stathos diagnosed a problem with my child after I had been to two different GI doctors. His bedside manner is incredible. He was the first listened closely to me and my daughter. The office was very busy and we have had to wait on most occasions(10-20 min) but overall I would highly recommend this doctor.