A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Steinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Steinman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Steinman, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Polycystic Kidney Disease (Autosomal Dominant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Steinman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Irving Steinman MD is a male Nephrologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore I. Steinman practice?
- Dr. Theodore Steinman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Steinman practices Nephrology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Nephrologists.