Dr. Theodore Irving Steinman MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Steinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Steinman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Steinman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Acute Renal Failure Acute Kidney Failure, High Blood Pressure Hypertension, and Kidney Failure Uremia.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Steinman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steinman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance