A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Strange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Strange is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Strange, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Strange graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Strange has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
- Staten Island Univ HospNorth, Staten Island, Ny
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strange accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Strange practice?
Dr. Theodore Strange practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Geriatric Doctors, Staten Island Hematologists, and Staten Island Pediatricians.