A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Wu, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Wu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wu has 17 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore T Wu MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore T. Wu practice?
- Dr. Theodore Wu has 16 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Wu practices Ophthalmology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: North Chesterfield, VA and Midlothian, VA.
See Richmond Ophthalmologists.