A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Wu, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Wu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wu has 17 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore T Wu MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore T. Wu practice?
- Dr. Theodore Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Wu practices Ophthalmology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Ophthalmologists.