A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Takata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Takata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Takata, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Takata graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Takata has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Sunao Takata MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore S. Takata practice?
- Dr. Theodore Takata has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Takata practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.