A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Takata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Takata is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Takata
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Takata Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Takata, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Takata graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Takata has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Sunao Takata MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore S. Takata practice?
- Dr. Theodore Takata has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Takata practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.