Learn more about Dr. Theodore Tangalos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Tangalos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Tangalos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tangalos graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tangalos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tangalos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore Tangalos practice?
Dr. Theodore Tangalos practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pain Medicine near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Shelby Township, MI.
See Macomb Family Physicians, Macomb General Practitioners, and Macomb Pain Management Doctors.