A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Tapper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Tapper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Tapper, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tapper graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tapper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Samuel Tapper MD is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Theodore S. Tapper practice?
- Dr. Theodore Tapper has 5 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Tapper practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Merion Station, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.