Dr. Theodore Teacher MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Mission Viejo, CA

4.8

August 10th, 2016
Dr Teacher is a wonderful caring Doctor. But would never go back due to the unprofessional RUDE office manager. She literally made my experience so uncomfortable that I dreaded going into the office. It is unfortunate because I have read others reviews of the office situation and many mention RUDE RUTH. In addition I have met a few people with the same opinion and they just put up with her. But I question why would these wonderful doctors have such an unpleasant person working for them. Maybe she relative and they have no options. Shame!

February 16th, 2016
Invested
I feel very lucky to have been referred to Dr. Teacher. He and his staff are wonderful. The feeling I have is that he is 100% invested in my healthcare and in figuring out what is causing my issue. He truly listens. As we are in the process of eliminating what it's not, he has taken point on oversight to make sure that in the hustle and bustle of the healthcare system, I am not overlooked or bounced around. I can't tell you how much I appreciate his attentiveness and genuine care for his patients. Also, this is small but the doctors in his office all great you at the door to call you back into their office rather than have a nurse put you back into a room. Again, this is small but it's a huge statement of care. Ruth is also wonderful.

January 20th, 2016
Care and compassion
Have been a patient since Dr. Pittluck passed. Im so grateful for the excellent care and compassion from Dr. Teacher and his staff!

November 29th, 2010
Love this Dr.!
Really cares about his patients. He's seen most of my family now, including me. Very thorough and knowledgable. Gives drug samples when he can to help with RX costs. Have referred several friends and family memberts to him.

November 9th, 2010
The best
A terrific Dr. He diagnosed a very difficult problem for me and my Neurosurgeon. He is a kind and caring professional.

August 21st, 2008
Wonderful--Smart--Involved
Dr. Teacher appears to be very thorough, involved and caring. Asks many questions to see patient as whole. Your appt may run a bit late--but it is because he's taking necessary time and he will do that with you also. Worth the wait.