Learn more about Dr. Theodore Tomaszewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Tomaszewski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tomaszewski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tomaszewski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Tomaszewski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomaszewski graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Tomaszewski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Allied Services Institute of Rehab
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore J Tomaszewski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Tomaszewski practice?
- Dr. Theodore Tomaszewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Tomaszewski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Orthopedic Surgeons.