A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Tomaszewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Tomaszewski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Tomaszewski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomaszewski graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Tomaszewski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Allied Services Institute of Rehab
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore J Tomaszewski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Tomaszewski practice?
- Dr. Theodore Tomaszewski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Tomaszewski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Scranton Orthopedic Surgeons.