A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Tran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Tran, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim General Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Duc Tran MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore D. Tran practice?
- Dr. Theodore Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Tran practices Ophthalmology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Ophthalmologists.