A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Tran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Tran, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim General Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Duc Tran MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore D. Tran practice?
- Dr. Theodore Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Tran practices Ophthalmology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Ophthalmologists.