inactive

Theodore O Truitt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 10th, 2013
I woke up one morning with absolutely no hearing in my left ear. My doctor's office suggested I call ENT for an urgent appointment, which I did. They were able to see me that same morning which was great as I was very worried. Dr. Truitt did a great job explaining possible causes and performed thorough testing of my hearing. I was treated with medication which did improve my condition and my hearing.

February 27th, 2009
adenoid and tonsillectomy
My 6 year old was referred to an ENT because the school believed she had significant hearing loss...Dr. Truitt discovered that it was attributed to large adenoids and tonsils whenever she had Strep. His willingness to listen to us (her parents) makes him an exceptional doctor. He treated us as team members in her diagnosis and care. Something that is truly missing in today's medical field.