Learn more about Dr. Theodore Tyberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Tyberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tyberg
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Tyberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Tyberg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyberg graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tyberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore I Tyberg MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theodore I. Tyberg practice?
- Dr. Theodore Tyberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Tyberg practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.