Learn more about Dr. Theodore Tyberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Tyberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tyberg
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Tyberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Tyberg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyberg graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tyberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore I Tyberg MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theodore I. Tyberg practice?
- Dr. Theodore Tyberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Tyberg practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.