Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore Vlahos
Dr. Theodore Vlahos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Harbor, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Vlahos is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital, Mease Countryside Hospital and Mease Dunedin Hospital. Dr. Vlahos has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore Vlahos has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Theodore Vlahos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Harbor, FL.
Dr. Fanourios Ferderigos
Palm Harbor, FL 0.53 mi36
Dr. Wendell Bulmer
Palm Harbor, FL 1.40 mi29
Dr. Scott Webb
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Palm Harbor, FL 1.53 mi35