A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Wagner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Wagner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wagner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Anstey Wagner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore A. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Theodore Wagner has 6 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Wagner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.