A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Wagner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Wagner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wagner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Anstey Wagner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore A. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Theodore Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Wagner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Orthopedic Surgeons.