A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Waller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Waller, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waller graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Waller has 20 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore John Waller FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Waller practice?
- Dr. Theodore Waller has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Waller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Cardiologists.