Learn more about Dr. Theodore Waller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waller
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Waller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Waller, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waller graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Waller has 20 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore John Waller FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Waller practice?
- Dr. Theodore Waller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Waller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Batesville, IN.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Cardiologists.