A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Wandzilak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Wandzilak is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Wandzilak, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wandzilak graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wandzilak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Spring View Hospital
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Mark Wandzilak MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore M. Wandzilak practice?
- Dr. Theodore Wandzilak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Wandzilak practices Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, KY.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.