A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Wasik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Wasik is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasik
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wasik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasik graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Peter Wasik MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Theodore P. Wasik practice?
- Dr. Theodore Wasik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Wasik practices Psychiatry near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA.
See Quincy Psychiatrists.