A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Welling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Welling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welling
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Welling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Welling, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Welling graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Welling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Hobart Welling MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore H. Welling practice?
- Dr. Theodore Welling has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Welling practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.