Dr. Theodore Welling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Welling?

September 12th, 2016

Liver cancer

Dr. Welling was very forthright from the beginning. He told my husband and I what we were facing and what he was trying to do. He drew pictures for us of the specific area and what would happen. I really liked him he did not give me as wife the "shut up and be quiet sign" He included me in just as if I would be facing what ever my husband did. Yes I have been talking about every since J has been involved with him.

January 7th, 2011

best in town.he spends as much time as you need.his confidence is comforting and matched with skill.

October 3rd, 2017

August 15th, 2014

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.