Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore Weltzin
Dr. Theodore Weltzin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oconomowoc, WI. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Weltzin is affiliated with Waupun Memorial Hospital, Rogers Memorial Hospital and St Clare Hospital And Health Services. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore Weltzin has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Theodore Weltzin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oconomowoc, WI.
Dr. Erik Ulland
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Oconomowoc, WI 0 mi
Dr. Jody Langford
Oconomowoc, WI 0 mi9
Dr. Brad Smith
Oconomowoc, WI 0 mi20