Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore Werblin
Dr. Theodore Werblin, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Princeton, WV. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Werblin is affiliated with Bluefield Regional Medical Center, Princeton Community Hospital and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem. Dr. Werblin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore Werblin has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Theodore Werblin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton, WV.
Dr. Vishnu Patel
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Princeton, WV 0.39 mi32
Dr. Shahid Rana
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Princeton, WV 1.04 mi31
Dr. Muhammed Khokar
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Princeton, WV 1.04 mi46