A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Whitaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Whitaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitaker graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Whitaker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore M Whitaker DO is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theodore M. Whitaker practice?
- Dr. Theodore Whitaker has 5 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Whitaker practices Internal Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO and Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Internists.