A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Witter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Witter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Witter graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Witter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Oswald Witter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore O. Witter practice?
- Dr. Theodore Witter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Witter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Rutherford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Passaic, NJ.
See Rutherford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.