A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Yee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Yee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
- Battle Creek, MI
- Southwest Regional Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Craig Yee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore C. Yee practice?
- Dr. Theodore Yee has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Yee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Vacaville, CA.
See Vacaville Orthopedic Surgeons.