A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Yee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Yee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
- Battle Creek, MI
- Southwest Regional Rehabilitation Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore C. Yee practice?
Dr. Theodore Yee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Battle Creek, MI.
See Battle Creek Orthopedic Surgeons.