A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yee
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Yee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Yee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Yee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
- Battle Creek, MI
- Southwest Regional Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Craig Yee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore C. Yee practice?
- Dr. Theodore Yee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Yee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Vacaville, CA.
See Battle Creek Surgeons.