Surgical Specialist

2141 N Harbor Blvd
Ste 35000
Fullerton, CA 92835
714-626-8620
Locations and availability (3)

|  My Doc saved my LIFE.  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2012

I was faced with a life and death health issue. The reasurance from Dr D. was greatly thankful by all of my family. As I am here and ALIVE do to GOD and a great Doctor, Dr Daskalakis.As I now approch my 50th Bday.Im training for my first Triathlon (Ironman) event. With my big scar on my rib area and proud of it.

|  Laparoscopic Hernia Repair  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2012

6 years ago, I had a traditional repair completed by another Dr, however I had problems w/ that side again recently, and needed another repair. Dr. Daskalakis performed my "recurrent" hernia repair (laparascopic), and he was awesome. From beginning to end, he was honest, courteous, his staff was great and helpful, and most importantly he did a great job on my surgery. He even found another hernia on my other side, which he also repaired. The second surgery was by far way better than my first in every aspect, from recovery, to immediate after affects. Dr. Daskalakis is very proficient, and is outstanding at what he does. I would highly recommend him, and would not think twice to ever go back to him for any future needs.

|  Surgery (Doctor & Staff)  |  show details
May 7th, 2010

Hernia repair surgery - at St. Jude's hospital. Excellent results! This doctor & staff excellent! Very professional & caring. I couldn't have expected better care.

|  Dr. Daskalakis is the best!!  |  show details
by Leticia Luna on Mar 24th, 2010

Dr. Daskalakis indeed possesses the knowledge, skills, and experience as an excellent surgeon. I have been dealing with excruciating lower abdominal pain for years that no Dr. was able to identify. I had many different test done with no luck.On Feb. 16, 2010, I went to the ER at St. Jude Hospital with an ongoing lower left abdominal pain that has been traumatizing me for the past 10 years. Dr. Daskalakis was the attending surgeon that day; he immediately identified the cause of my pain through a simple cat-scan.I went to surgery the next day and all I can say all went well not only is Dr. Daskalakis is an excellent surgeon but caring as well. Leticia Luna