Past Patient show details Past Patient
by MDR on Feb 10th, 2015

In 2010, I came in with pain in my abdomen and it was diagnosed as Appendicitis. Dr. D was the greatest Dr. who put all my pain and worries away. His healing hands and bedside manner are sent from heaven. Again I will be visiting Dr. D for a consult on another lower abdomen problem in 2015. I feel very competent that he will diagnose me with whatever is ailing me now...

My Doc saved my LIFE. show details My Doc saved my LIFE.
Jan 27th, 2012

I was faced with a life and death health issue. The reasurance from Dr D. was greatly thankful by all of my family. As I am here and ALIVE do to GOD and a great Doctor, Dr Daskalakis.As I now approch my 50th Bday.Im training for my first Triathlon (Ironman) event. With my big scar on my rib area and proud of it.

Laparoscopic Hernia Repair show details Laparoscopic Hernia Repair
Jan 13th, 2012

6 years ago, I had a traditional repair completed by another Dr, however I had problems w/ that side again recently, and needed another repair. Dr. Daskalakis performed my "recurrent" hernia repair (laparascopic), and he was awesome. From beginning to end, he was honest, courteous, his staff was great and helpful, and most importantly he did a great job on my surgery. He even found another hernia on my other side, which he also repaired. The second surgery was by far way better than my first in every aspect, from recovery, to immediate after affects. Dr. Daskalakis is very proficient, and is outstanding at what he does. I would highly recommend him, and would not think twice to ever go back to him for any future needs.

Surgery (Doctor & Staff) show details Surgery (Doctor & Staff)
May 7th, 2010

Hernia repair surgery - at St. Jude's hospital. Excellent results! This doctor & staff excellent! Very professional & caring. I couldn't have expected better care.

Dr. Daskalakis is the best!! show details Dr. Daskalakis is the best!!
by Leticia Luna on Mar 24th, 2010

Dr. Daskalakis indeed possesses the knowledge, skills, and experience as an excellent surgeon. I have been dealing with excruciating lower abdominal pain for years that no Dr. was able to identify. I had many different test done with no luck.On Feb. 16, 2010, I went to the ER at St. Jude Hospital with an ongoing lower left abdominal pain that has been traumatizing me for the past 10 years. Dr. Daskalakis was the attending surgeon that day; he immediately identified the cause of my pain through a simple cat-scan.I went to surgery the next day and all I can say all went well not only is Dr. Daskalakis is an excellent surgeon but caring as well. Leticia Luna