A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodoros Raptis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodoros Raptis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodoros Raptis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raptis graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raptis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodoros DR Raptis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Theodoros D. Raptis practice?
- Dr. Theodoros Raptis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theodoros Raptis practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.