A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodoros Teknos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodoros Teknos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teknos
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teknos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodoros Teknos, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teknos graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Teknos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodoros N Teknos MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Theodoros N. Teknos practice?
- Dr. Theodoros Teknos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodoros Teknos practices Otolaryngology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Otolaryngologists.