A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodoros Teknos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodoros Teknos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodoros Teknos, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teknos graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Teknos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodoros Teknos MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Theodoros Teknos practice?
- Dr. Theodoros Teknos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodoros Teknos practices Otolaryngology near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Dublin Otolaryngologists.