A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodoros Vlachos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Vlachos graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Vlachos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vlachos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodoros K. Vlachos practice?
Dr. Theodoros Vlachos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Occupational Medicine near Lake Orion, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Lake Orion Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Lake Orion Preventive Medicine Specialists.