A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodoros Voloyiannis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodoros Voloyiannis, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodoros Voloyiannis, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Anal Disorders
- Anal Gland Cancer
- Anal-rectal Disorders/Procedures
- Anal-rectal DisordersProcedures
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Crohn's Disease
- Diagnostic Imaging/procedures
- Diagnostic Imagingprocedures
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endoscopy Endoscopic Surgery
- Fissure Repair
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases IBD
- Laparoscopic Colon Cancer Resection
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Voloyiannis graduated from Aristotelian Univ Of Thessaloniki Fac Of Med, Thessaloniki,. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Voloyiannis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodoros I. Voloyiannis practice?
Dr. Theodoros Voloyiannis practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.