A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodosius Krupa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krupa
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krupa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krupa graduated from Med Fak Der Justus Liebig Univ, Giessen, Hessen.
Dr. Krupa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodosius George Krupa MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Theodosius G. Krupa practice?
- Dr. Theodosius Krupa has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodosius Krupa practices Psychiatry near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Psychiatrists.