A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodric Hendrix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodric Hendrix, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodric Hendrix, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendrix graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hendrix has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodric Blue Hendrix MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Theodric B. Hendrix practice?
- Dr. Theodric Hendrix has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theodric Hendrix practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.