inactive

Theodros Mengesha MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 23rd, 2016
His PA did everything, he just signed off . Very little time spent with the Dr. Bad bedside manner,little compassion.

August 5th, 2016
Office staff slow but doc great
He seems very competent and was very patient with my elderly mom. It is very hard to get appointment with him. Long time waiting on follow up. Like 90 days. Took 70 days to get appointment in Madison. I mailed paperwork priority early but mail room at his Huntsville office sat on it so it was not there when we arrived. Disappointed in that. But dr. Himself I did trust and like.

June 9th, 2016
He is a wonderful Dr. and friend, I would recommend him to anyone.

April 26th, 2016
This was a first time appointment for my mother, so I cannot rate the diagnosis or follow ups. The staff, from the people checking us in and out, to the nurses and assistants, were all very kind and patient with my mother.

April 5th, 2016
He makes me feel at ease. I highly recommend him.

August 27th, 2015
Walking Miracle
He saved my boyfriend's life. He calls him a walking miracle.

August 11th, 2015
One of the BEST doctors you will ever have!!! I thank you so much doc!! You are the BEST EVER!!!!!!!

June 30th, 2015
So far so good
I've only been to see this doctor once. But I was pleased with my first visit. My first visit he ordered test. I was seeing one doctor who was trying to diagnose me with no evidence or test to prove otherwise. But my first impression of doctor mengesha is he is a good doctor who will do the appropriate test needed to help you find out what's going on. He made me feel very comfortable talking to him and he did not make me feel rushed talking to him and he actually listens and he explains things good so you can understand. His staff is also good very nice and patient. Again I've only been once but my first impression is he is a good doctor with a great staff

March 4th, 2015
DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR
I would not recommend this Doctor. IN fact his license should be removed. He actually shouted at me and slammed down my chart. This after his staff messed up on tests, insurance filings AND he misdiagnosed my MS for a year. I have in writing that he told me I didn't have MS, a week later Dr. Chris Laganke said there was no doubt. I spent thousands of co-pays and ER visits because of this illness that went on for a year while in his care. Then he argued with me AFTER an ER Doctor showed me my MRI w Contrast and kindly suggested I see a Neuro. I had an appointment the next day with this man, he still refused to listen or consider any opinion other than his own. If he had, I might not be homebound and no longer able to work. His office staff should of all been fired for the many mistakes they made with insurance and coding.

February 2nd, 2015
Not there when you need him most!
I fired him due to lack of caring and lying office workers. Very sad.

January 1st, 2015
Excellent Doctor and Staff
Highly recommended. Dr Mengesha (& everyone in the office) is great.

August 21st, 2014
The Best Ever
You have to understand that I am being asked to review MY Dr. Mengesha. I have gone through a very difficult time these past four years. Dr. Mengesha has had a very respectful and informative relationship with me. He continues to give me the support and encouragement I need. You will love him. I thank The Lord for bringing him into my life. Thank you Dr. Mengesha!