Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodros Yohannes II
Dr. Theodros Yohannes II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH, with another office in Miamisburg, OH. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Yohannes is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Southview Hospital & Family Health Center and Khn - Greene Memorial Hospital. Dr. Yohannes has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodros Yohannes II has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...