Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theofanie Mela
Dr. Theofanie Mela, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Mela is affiliated with Mount Auburn Hospital, Metrowest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital and Norwood Hospital. Dr. Mela has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Theofanie Mela has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Theofanie Mela is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Annabel Chen
Boston, MA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Jordan Shin
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Boston, MA 0.01 mi16
Dr. Paul Cremer
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0.01 mi9