A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theoklis Zaoutis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theoklis Zaoutis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaoutis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zaoutis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zaoutis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theoklis E. Zaoutis practice?
Dr. Theoklis Zaoutis practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.