A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theoklis Zaoutis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaoutis
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zaoutis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theoklis Zaoutis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaoutis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zaoutis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theoklis Elias Zaoutis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Theoklis E. Zaoutis practice?
- Dr. Theoklis Zaoutis has 1 office location.
Dr. Theoklis Zaoutis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.