A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theoklis Zaoutis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theoklis Zaoutis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaoutis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zaoutis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zaoutis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans