A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theoklis Zaoutis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theoklis Zaoutis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaoutis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zaoutis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theoklis Elias Zaoutis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Theoklis E. Zaoutis practice?
- Dr. Theoklis Zaoutis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theoklis Zaoutis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.