A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theophanis Pavlou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theophanis Pavlou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pavlou
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theophanis Pavlou, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavlou graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Pavlou has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theophanis Andreas Pavlou MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theophanis A. Pavlou practice?
- Dr. Theophanis Pavlou has 1 office location.
Dr. Theophanis Pavlou practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Internists, Englewood Critical Care Practitioners, and Englewood Pulmonologists.