inactive

July 16th, 2012
great dr.
great in every way.

June 12th, 2012
I had two appointments with Dr. Jantz and actually never saw him. I was routed to a nurse practitioner instead on both visits.My wait in the office was 1.5 hours and 2.5 hours. I have never seen such a poorly run medical office as No Appointment. I am now waiting for a referral from the nurse practitioner--it's been 12 days so far and counting. In summary, I have nothing good to say about this physician or his medical practice! It's provides pitiful service.

August 9th, 2009
Great Doctor
I visited Dr. Jantz and he was not my primary care physician. The primary physician that was assigned by my insurance company was like 30 miles away and Dr. Jantz was like 5. When I walked into the office his office manager Bruce called my insurance company and was able to get them to change my primary physician in like 5 minutes. He had me checked in and I was seen within 15 minutes. It was amazing that he took he time almost 20 minutes to listen to me and answer all my questions.

April 18th, 2009
Great Surgeon
Dr. Jantz is a higly capable surgeon who explained the procedure fully and answered all my questions fully and in a manner that was easily understood. I would recommend him to any of my friends family or co-workers

March 27th, 2009
Great Doctor
Dr. Jantz was a very good physician and I would recommend him to anyone. He took the time I felt was needed and explained everything to me. He answered all my questions and took the time to follow up with me after my procedure

April 21st, 2016