A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theophilus Chukwueke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theophilus Chukwueke is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chukwueke
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chukwueke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chukwueke graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chukwueke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theophilus Ogbonnaya Chukwueke MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Theophilus O. Chukwueke practice?
- Dr. Theophilus Chukwueke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theophilus Chukwueke practices Ophthalmology near Nederland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, TX.
See Nederland Ophthalmologists.