A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theophilus Chukwueke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theophilus Chukwueke is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chukwueke
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chukwueke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chukwueke graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chukwueke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theophilus Ogbonnaya Chukwueke MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Theophilus O. Chukwueke practice?
- Dr. Theophilus Chukwueke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theophilus Chukwueke practices Ophthalmology near Nederland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, TX.
See Nederland Ophthalmologists.