Dr. Theophilus Chukwueke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theophilus Chukwueke?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Theophilus Chukwueke?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 16th, 2017

He has gone out of his way to assist my family. He is very knowledgeable and experienced. There was a wait time but he was well worth the wait.

November 18th, 2015

Same experience as other reviews. Everyone scheduled a 9:00 a.m. Waited for almost three hours. My husband and I had to pay cash up front and now it has been months since the insurance has paid and they still owe us over $200 dollars. They simply refuse to repay, small claims court next.

July 13th, 2010

Concerned Grandparent

We arrived before the appointment. I asked if we would be seen on time 9:00. I was told yes. Filled out paper work for this doctor. After an hour of waiting I went up to ask how much longer it was going to be and the nurse stated plan on two hours. We saw the doctor at 11:30 and he spent all of about 10-15 minutes with my grandson. This is not a doctor that I would send a dog to see. I can understand why his office in Orange, TX is closed and why he cannot get any other doctor to work with him.

October 9th, 2009

messed up my grandpa

Grandpa just wanted his cataracts fixed, but Dr. insisted to fix droopy eyelids first--billed insurance, but then kept insisting that we owed more money, too. The first eyelid now won't close. Grandpa has to have it taped closed every night so it doesn't dry out and have more problems. Dr. said he couldn't fix it and made appointment at a reconstructive specialist in Houston. That was nice, but he has been extremely rude on all other fronts and seems to be totally washing his hands of us now.

August 26th, 2009

Does not charge correctly

I have insurance but the staff insisted I owed more than I did.I paid the amount. Once y insurance paid it was made known that they owed me. That has been about 5 months. All through this time I have made calls to my insurance and the Dr. They acknowledge owing me money but will not refund it. I do not know who to report them to. My insurance has been useless.

May 16th, 2017