Ophthalmologists

2801 MacArthur Dr
Ste B
Orange, TX 77630
409-883-4500
Locations and availability (2)

1.5

|  Concerned Grandparent  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2010

We arrived before the appointment. I asked if we would be seen on time 9:00. I was told yes. Filled out paper work for this doctor. After an hour of waiting I went up to ask how much longer it was going to be and the nurse stated plan on two hours. We saw the doctor at 11:30 and he spent all of about 10-15 minutes with my grandson. This is not a doctor that I would send a dog to see. I can understand why his office in Orange, TX is closed and why he cannot get any other doctor to work with him.

|  messed up my grandpa  |  show details
by Cuniff Family on Oct 9th, 2009

Grandpa just wanted his cataracts fixed, but Dr. insisted to fix droopy eyelids first--billed insurance, but then kept insisting that we owed more money, too. The first eyelid now won't close. Grandpa has to have it taped closed every night so it doesn't dry out and have more problems. Dr. said he couldn't fix it and made appointment at a reconstructive specialist in Houston. That was nice, but he has been extremely rude on all other fronts and seems to be totally washing his hands of us now.

|  Does not charge correctly  |  show details
by Over Paid and ignored on Aug 26th, 2009

I have insurance but the staff insisted I owed more than I did.I paid the amount. Once y insurance paid it was made known that they owed me. That has been about 5 months. All through this time I have made calls to my insurance and the Dr. They acknowledge owing me money but will not refund it. I do not know who to report them to. My insurance has been useless.