A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theophilus Ogungbamigbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theophilus Ogungbamigbe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogungbamigbe
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ogungbamigbe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theophilus Ogungbamigbe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogungbamigbe graduated from University of Ife.
Dr. Ogungbamigbe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- St Francis Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theophilus Tolulope Ogungbamigbe MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theophilus T. Ogungbamigbe practice?
- Dr. Theophilus Ogungbamigbe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theophilus Ogungbamigbe practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Topeka, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Topeka Internists, Topeka Critical Care Practitioners, and Topeka Pulmonologists.