Learn more about Dr. Theophilus Ogungbamigbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theophilus Ogungbamigbe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theophilus Ogungbamigbe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogungbamigbe graduated from University of Ife.
Dr. Ogungbamigbe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- St Francis Health Center
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theophilus Tolulope Ogungbamigbe MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theophilus T. Ogungbamigbe practice?
- Dr. Theophilus Ogungbamigbe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theophilus Ogungbamigbe practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Internists, Topeka Critical Care Practitioners, and Topeka Pulmonologists.