Dr. Theophilus Ogungbamigbe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theophilus Ogungbamigbe?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 26th, 2010

I received my official diagnosis from Dr. Theo only in response to my question as to why I still was not improving (after 4 months of seeing him and being treated aggressively to "rule out" possible causes) and in a very condescending manner as if I should have known that is what was the matter with me all along. When I questioned further, why I could not breathe well, with all the medicine that he was prescribing, Dr. Theo pulled out test results and began slapping them with an open hand, and with a stern voice telling me again it was because of my diagnosis and then put the results away and did not explain to me the mechanics of my disease and what to expect. For the remainder of the visit I felt I had to prod for every answer as to what the next steps would be. After 4 months of treatment, I had a right to know my diagnosis and prognosis and to have my basic questions answered and not to be treated with disrespect by my physician for asking them.

August 23rd, 2017