A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theophilus Ulinfun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theophilus Ulinfun is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theophilus Ulinfun, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulinfun graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Ulinfun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theophilus Osayi Ulinfun DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theophilus O. Ulinfun practice?
- Dr. Theophilus Ulinfun has 5 office locations.
Dr. Theophilus Ulinfun practices Family Medicine near Lincoln Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI and Trenton, MI.
See Lincoln Park Family Physicians.