A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theopholieus Worrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Worrell
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Worrell Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Worrell graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Worrell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theopholieus Samuel Worrell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theopholieus S. Worrell practice?
- Dr. Theopholieus Worrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Theopholieus Worrell practices Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine near Macon, GA.
See Macon Internists and Macon Emergency Physicians.