A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theopholieus Worrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Worrell
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Worrell Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Worrell graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Worrell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theopholieus Samuel Worrell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theopholieus S. Worrell practice?
- Dr. Theopholieus Worrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Theopholieus Worrell practices Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine near Macon, GA.
See Macon Internists and Macon Sports Medicine Doctors.